IPP welcomes spontaneous applications from talented researchers and professionals with a strong passion for public policy and institutional reform in Portugal, Portuguese-speaking countries, and Europe. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will get in touch with you as soon as interesting opportunities arise.
Current opportunities – Communications assistant
- Help develop and implement IPP’s communication and outreach activities
- Create and manage social media content
- Update website content
- Manage mailing list and prepare regular online newsletters
- Monitor the online impact of publications and outreach activities
- Prepare offline communication materials
- Organize and maintain stakeholder and marketing databases
- Provide general administrative and operational support to the Board of Directors
- Assist in the preparation of internal meetings
- Support event management
- Manage event logistics (transportation, accommodation, etc.)
- Provide copy editing support to ongoing research projects and publications
- Translation from Portuguese to English, and English to Portuguese.
- A bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Management, Economics (is not mandatory but would be considered of extra value).
- Previous experience working in an academic/non-profit setting, as well as any experience in marketing, event management, administrative assistance.
- Proficiency in both English and Portuguese is crucial.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Working knowledge of WordPress or other CMS and/or HTML/CSS would be highly appreciated, as of graphical software or other useful for drafting and document design (e.g. Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, etc.).
Terms and conditions
- Part-time post from May to December 2018
- The successful candidate may be offered an extension, or a full-time post, during or after this period, based on performance and opportunity.
- Salary, benefits and exact role depend on profile and experience.
- The selected candidate should be available to begin working in early May 2018.
How to apply
- Send your CV and a short cover letter to email@example.com